The Utimaco u.trust 360 provides centralized, remote monitoring and management of hardware security modules (HSMs).
With the Utimaco u.trust 360 administration platform you can remotely access Atalla, CryptoServer LAN and u.trust Anchor HSMs for real-time monitoring, configuration or reporting purposes on premises or in the cloud. You can centrally manage all your cryptographic resources.
Utimaco u.trust 360 is a unified platform that enables centralized administration, monitoring and provisioning of multiple Atalla AT1000, CryptoServer LAN V5 and u.trust Anchor appliances. It provides an easy-to-use GUI with natural event and decision flow to manage cryptographic resources more effectively. This single pane of glass ensures consistent security policy enforcement, provides transparency, and maintains the health of the HSM infrastructure. Leveraging real-time status updates, compliance reporting and centralized alerts, HSM administrators can easily address capacity, network and compliance issues in a seamless, timely manner.
Centralized Centralized Management Platform
- Single pane of glass management and monitoring platform
- All in one dashboard
- Customizable monitoring views
- User and Device level RBAC support
- Modular and scalable deployment architecture using hub and spoke model
- Supports hundreds of AT1000, CryptoServer LAN V5 and u.trust Anchor HSMs
- Ease of use for supportability and maintainability
Log Management and Audit Reporting
- Real-time device alert and status
- Customized HSM compliance and consolidated system log reporting
- Email notifications
- Integration with SMTP, LDAP/AD, and SNMP
- Centralized audit logs
Centrally monitor all your HSMs using a hub and spoke model across multiple datacenters, network segments and locations.