26 participants attended our event "Security on autopilot" on 12 May 2022!
The current cyber security threat protection approach requires an expensive, multi-product security stack that can only be operated by a large, skilled security teams. This approach leaves IT security resource-drained, exhausted, blinded and exposed. Even if companies could afford this approach, why would they use it?
With participants we discussed the following very hot topics:
- How to achieve comprehensive security across the IT infrastructure
- Understand how easy security is achievable in real life through demonstrated customer cases
- Paying attention to protecting organizations from threats targeted via email and other cloud collaboration channels
- Growing importance of cyber security awareness and how to transform your organization’s ability to measure and manage human risk.
The event was carried out with the support of our partners:
- Cynet Security
- Perception Point
- SANS Security Awareness and
- Telekom Slovenije.
Thank you to all participants for attending the event! We appreciate your active participation which contributed to stimulating discussion and to the overall success of the event.