Excellent Job for Exceptional People
In CREAplus we are looking for passionate colleagues who like new challenges, want to make a difference in IT market, who understand the requirements of our clients and are able to meet them efficiently using their business, IT and IT security knowledge.
We value characteristics such as a responsibility, constant willingness to learn, the ability to independently and comprehensively overcome business challenges, logical and analytical capacities, patience in working with people, foreign language and writing skills, together with persistence, endurance, punctuality and precision.
The development of your personal career and expertise is important to us. Our management and company culture is characterized by cooperation and ambition — whether you are with us as a student, a graduate or an experienced professional. We place special priority on offering each employee a good working environment and productive teamwork, as well as flexibility in a flat hierarchy. It’s also important to us that you are able to balance your working and private life and to flexibly define your working hours. Terms such as “part-time” and “home office” are well known within our modern work organization.
At the moment we are looking for:
1) Senior Software Developer
We are looking for passionate colleague who likes new challenges, is able to meet them efficiently using IT knowledge, develops information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; supports and develops software team.
- Required knowledge and experience:
• Extensive knowledge of ASP.NET and C#
• Knowledge of relation databases and experience in using SQL
• Practical experience in using the Docker environment
• Knowledge of Linux operating system
• Past experience in GIT environment
• Knowledge of other data sources (cache databases, time-series DBs, NoSQLs …)
• Knowledge of computer networks
• Digital security mechanisms (TLS, certificates, … )
Desired knowledge and experience:
• Experience in other development environments (Node.js, Java, Python, C++ … )
• Experience in using the code quality applications (Codacy, Burp Suite and similar)
• Knowledge of test-oriented development approach (unit testing, functional testing, etc)
• Knowing the coding best practices
• Secure coding knowledge
• Agile oriented project work (SCRUM) , cooperation with the designated scrum master
• Successfully completed at least two past projects in position of the lead developer
• Project team task planning
• Using Jira or similar tools for project management
• Leading a smaller development team
• Sharing the expert knowledge and daily directing the development team
• Communicating with project shareholders
The rest of desirables:
• Excellent knowledge of English language
• Capability of individual communication with the customer
• Being able to work as part of a project team and being a team player
• Capability of seeing a wider perspective of the project and it’s impact
• Responsibility and care of the team members (team first mentality)
2) Junior Cryptographer
We are looking for an enthusiastic co-worker with interest in the field of cryptography and cyber security.
In-depth prior knowledge of cryptography is not required, only prior knowledge of the basics of computer science / mathematics / algoriths. The candidate will slowly get acquainted with the algorithms of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, and algorithms for key exchange and derivation, and will be slowly introduced to projects related to:
- Advising on the use of cryptographic protocols in IOT, blockchain, data encryption and similar systems.
- Cooperation with the development team in the implementation of new cryptographic algorithms.
- Working with cryptographic solutions (Hardware Security Modules, encryption keys and disks, ESKM,…)