tokenME is an extremely portable device able to issue qualified digital signature and/or implement two factors strong authentication. It is able to generate and safely store the private key/certificates by keeping such sensible data within a secure smart card chip.
The certificates-based technology is, by computer literature, the safest tool against frauds and unauthorized accesses: TokenME has been developed to meet the highest security and usability standards adhering to Common Criteria or FIPS standards.
- Two factors strong authentication
- Digital signature of electronic documents or transactions
- Easy integration in all PKI environments
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Features CCID standard compliant
- Short Circuit Protection
- Status LED
- Standards: USB 2.0, CCID, PC/SC, CT-API, PPS, CEI/EN 62368 (ex. CEI/EN 60950)
- Cryptographic algorithms: SHA, AES, DES/3DES, RSA a 2048 bits (depending on the card used)
- Certifications/Compliance: CE, FCC, VCCI, RoHS, REACH, EMV Level1, Microsoft ® WHQL